Back to News
Chris Campbell is well-known throughout Blue Ridge Builders Supply as our representative from US Lumber.
US Lumber is the leading distributor of specialty building materials in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. They operate many branches along this strip of the US and are headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Their customer base, of which BRBS is a part, is made up of 3,500 local lumber yards and building supplies.
We talked to Chris to learn more about what he does and who is is for the Vendor Spotlight.
1. How long have you been working with Blue Ridge Builders Supply? 25+ years
2. What brands, materials, and products do you work most closely with? Cedar, yellow pine, miratec, and Trex
3. What do you enjoy most overall about your work? Helping customers solve issues.
4. What do you enjoy most about being a partner with BRBS? Getting to see the great employees of BRBS and meeting their customers.
5. Describe a “day in the life” of your job. Lots and lots of driving!
6. What are a few of your favorite hobbies outside of work? Grilling out, spending time with my family, and doing some yard work.
7. What is a random fact that most people don’t know about you? I have a tractor for my 3/4 acre property in a subdivision.
8. What is at the very top of your bucket list? Skydiving!
9. What is your motto or favorite quote? I borrowed one, “let er rip, tater chip”
Visit US Lumber at www.uslumber.com